Latest Podcast...(Click to Listen)

Idol Thoughts: David Cook Takes the Title! Help Improve this Podcast...Click Here
Email Your Idol Thoughts: idolthoughts@clearwire.net
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Idol Thoughts: Finale: David vs David

Well, it was sort of boring for me...in all honesty. Both had great performances. Lets start with David Cooke. (I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For). He was very comfortable on stage and it showed. His vocals were perfect. (Dream Big, 2nd song) was pretty good. I liked the lighting, plus it had some pretty solid tempo. His third song (The World I Know) was pretty solid too, but could have been seen as safe. The judges killed him on all three performances of the night.
On the other hand, David Archuletta(Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me), was alright. It was the 'Clive Davis' pick of the night, as U2 was for David Cooke. (In This Moment) was a total YUCK for me...vocal was okay, but the song was horrible, and I don't know why he rehashed 'Imagine'. We've heard that before.

Overall it could go anyway, if you've listened to the podcasts and read the previous blogs you know how I feel. I'm pulling for David Cooke.
Don't forget, you can download the performances from the entire season from all the contestants by clicking the ITunes link above.

Let me know your thoughts, email me: idolthoughts@clearwire.net

No comments: