Latest Podcast...(Click to Listen)

Idol Thoughts: David Cook Takes the Title! Help Improve this Podcast...Click Here
Email Your Idol Thoughts: idolthoughts@clearwire.net
Apple iTunes

Friday, March 28, 2008

Your Idol Thoughts: Song Choices

The latest podcast discusses some emails I received this past week in reference to David Archuletta's song choice this past week, including some rather strong comments defending him.
Dolly Parton is going to be the Guest Coach this upcoming week.
What songs (Country) should the contestants perform? Let me know your Idol Thoughts by clicking on 'Comment' below and we'll talk about them in an upcoming podcast.

JP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's my choices:

Carly: He Thinks He'll Keep Her (Mary Chapin Carpenter) or Cry (Faith Hill)

Kristy Lee: Satin Sheets

David A.: Just An Old-Fashioned Love Song (Paul Williams)

David C.: What Hurts The Most (Rascal Flatts)

Syesha: I Will Always Love You (Yeah, let's make HER sound like Dolly Parton. More air than singing!))

Brooke: Help Me Make It Through The Night

Jason: Walk Right Back (Everly Brothers standard)

Michael: Bye Bye Love (ANOTHER Everly Brothers standard)

Ramiele: Harper Valley PTA

There are my thoughts, Justin. Dollywood or NO Dollywood.

BJ

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure about all of the contestants, but I think Brooke would do great singing So Small by Carrie Underwood. It's very rare for contestants to pick songs from previous idols but that's what I think Brooke would be good at singing.