Latest Podcast...(Click to Listen)

Idol Thoughts: David Cook Takes the Title! Help Improve this Podcast...Click Here
Email Your Idol Thoughts: idolthoughts@clearwire.net
Apple iTunes

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Idol Thoughts: Top 10 Women...Carly is the Standard, Brooke Channels Carly and I Hope Asia'h Isn't Forgettable...

Carly was very impressive last night, as was Brooke...after those two it kind of fell off a little. I did enjoy Sayesha's performance even if the judges didn't so much. 70's week was a lot more enjoyable for me to watch and listen to compared to last weeks show.
Their out of the gate now and I look forward to no more nerves for this season, until we get to the Top 10. It's all about song choice and the montages...I talk more about them and my thoughts on who's headed home this week in the podcast.

Don't forget to see what other bloggers said about this week. Visit the IdolThoughts Pageflakes page at http://www.pageflakes.com/IdolThoughts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I would like to know your thoughts on the absence of the titles of the songs and their artists this year. If I remember correctly, American Idol used to have a box with the song name and artist at the bottom of the screen. Now they barely mention that at all. A lot of these songs are not familiar to me and it would be easier to look for the original if I knew what it was called.